Securus Technologies announced its first 2016 release in updates for its secure technology, a single state-of-the-art calling platform to which all clients and customers have migrated and the strategy of investment required to constantly improve. This is mandated for our clients and confederates:
• family and friends;
• inmates; and
• corrections agencies.
CEO Richard Smith advised in the February 5, 2016 announcement that:
• (quote) “The Secure Calling Platform and ancillary platforms represent the largest single inmate phone calls platform in the world for corrections and law enforcement – we are #1 for a reason.”(end of quote)
The privately held company has made innovations in its software to increase public safety and security in corrections systems’ monitoring issues of inmate telephone communications.
Safe and Secure for Information Exchange
This software security investment makes Securus take top position of civil and criminal justice technology solutions for the country’s law enforcement and public safety markets with over 800 products. The company holds over 100 patents for its innovations in safe and secure communication monitoring software. serve:
• Over 3,450 public safety,
• law enforcement and
• corrections agencies and
• Over 1,200,000 inmate customers
Access is now available to the inmates incarcerated without the necessity of traveling or high hotel accommodation cost. These video visitations are safe and secure for:
• Payment of Inmate Phone and Other Charges
• Family visitation
• Attorney visitation conferences
Family Avoids Unexpected Calls
Family members no longer suffer haphazard communications from the inmate, as the calls and at-home video visits are scheduled in advance for a set time and date. This enables better quality inmate communication with attorney conferences as well, as the appointment for the phone conference is a legal conference appointment without any jostling with other inmates for phone access.
Requirements for Securus Video Visitation Communication
Broadband internet service must be in use by the corrections facility and by the attorney, or inmate family for the conferencing. Other requirements are:
• Simple establishment of an account with the Securus software and inmate corrections site
• Video web camera connection for interaction of web communication at both ends of inmate conference
• Definite appointment scheduled with the Securus software by the inmate corrections site.
Get the free app from Google Play here >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securus.videoclient&hl=en
The expertise with which these video visitations enable the inmate to keep a satisfactory secure communication active with his family and attorney is a boost in permitting adequate and just relationships with these important individuals for fair resolution of his case.